Saturday, February 28, 2009

Volunteering and the Vet

Dad is off on Fridays so I just thought I was going to ride around but.......
Mom and Dad have been saving their papers so that they could take them to our local humane society near our house. It was raining but I rode along so I could visit and do a good deed. I met some friends as Mom, Dad and I walked around. Lots of pretty kitties and sweet doggies that need homes. We also brought home a list of other items they need so we can help out more. I and the 4 felines here have it made! After the visit there we went to the VET! No one prepared me for this! I have apparently had a stomach virus this week and also I was having an issue with my "hind quarters"! He got me all fixed up and gave Mom and Dad a demo on taking care of this issue themselves if need be. They are not so sure about this!


On the way to the shelter
Mom and I trying to stay dry
My papers I am going to donate
The VET! Grrrr
Daddy trying to get me to go potty
I have had enough.....take me home!

No comments: